Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive



The Joker is definitely going to be this Halloween's hottest costume. Aside from me being an hombre, holmes. Anyways, onto what's good for this weekend:

  • This is why I don't update my facebook status, that is, of course I'm putting funny T-Pain lyrics up. Totally sucks for this guy, but I guess he deserves it for being a complete d-bag.
  • 'You Can Vote However You Like' - this is like the best parody song I've heard since 'White and Nerdy', but then again, I hate parody songs. But this is just too much! The kids are enjoying themselves a bunch too, I remember every time I was forced to do something dumb like this in elementary school I'd fake being sick. Put the thermometre under the lamp. Respexx to my boy JClav for the link, hooked me up when there were like 8,000 views but I slacked all week on it.
  • Speaking of too much, this Gene Simmons Guitar Hero/Rock Band axe... just too much. Not too mention the fact that Gene Simmons is a bassist!!
  • Michael Jackson's 'Beat It' in GH World Tour looks like a bunch of fun! Didn't know the guitar solo was by Van Halen, hence the difficulty.
  • Lastly, RJD2's "Work it Out" video is just straight awesome-ness. And yeah, I'm aware I'm really late. The video is shot is shot in a single take, and surprisingly no one walked in front of the shot/made stupid faces in the background. If I was there I would have. Actually, I wouldn't, because I'm a big wuss, hence the blog, lol.

(0) Comments