Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive



When I saw this ad for the new Guitar Hero World Tour game I just knew I had to repost it. I felt a little guilty given its already on Hypebeast and Kanye's blog, but anytime the combined star power of Kobe Bryant, Tony Hawk, A-Rod, and man of the year - Michael Phelps, comes together it's always a must see.

I don't think we've seen a more solid line up since Michael Jackson got everyone from my man, Bruce Springsteen to Steve Perry, for 'We Are The World'.

It's funny though, given the all-star (and ridiculously expensive) cast, I haven't seen this on the tube yet. Then again, I haven't sat down and watched TV for weeks.

[edit: call me homophobic, but I hope Keon Cam posts something new quick, I just feel real uncomfortable with having three guys in boxers and a pink shirt up on the front page!)

(0) Comments