Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

I spent much of my childhood trying to find this dude. When everyone was reading graphic novels and stuff in Grade 6, I was still on Where's Waldo, and Berenstain Bears. Looking back, I swear there was no intellectual gain when reading Where's Waldo... shit, I didn't even READ Where's Waldo! When will you ever have to look for a white dude in a red & white sweater with a matching toque? Especially coming from Scarborough? Well.....

Now you can look for a him! Improv In Toronto (Frozen Eaton's Centre) is starting a "Real Life Where's Waldo" over at the Eaton's Centre on November 8. Your aim is to find the real Waldo, with the help of his look-a-like friends. Last time I checked, the whole Waldo look was in, in the Hipster community. The specs, the Clarks boots (Keon Cam, wuddup!), the skinny jeans, the toque with the messy hair... you get me...

Side Notes:
  • Be on the lookout for The Attic Society stickers all over the place (we're hittin' the streets Guerilla style, yo. Shoutouts to Wonton)
  • Our token black dude, Keon Cam, will be gracing the blog with his presence once again (his internet is back too) with an MTV Cribs: Keon Cam.
Don't wait. Anticipate.

(0) Comments