Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

I thought this thing was fuckin hilarious. This was listed on the "Most Viewed" page on YouTube a while back (yes. I did not search "breasts", asshole) and it just hit me how funny it was recently.

2 Boy Scouts were asked to do some community involvement. What better way to give back to the community than some breast examinations?
I know... somethings wrong here. The Onion News Network is a YT account that post fake news reports such as the first openly gay race horse, and the new scientifically created Disney Stars. When I first saw this Breast Examination video, I wasn't paying any attention to the text at the bottom (reading the sub-headings is a must) which lead me to believe what I was watching was real. Yeah... I'm stupid.



The guys at The Attic Society and I will have our own Breast Examination booth over at Eaton's Centre tomorrow @ 5pm outside of La Senza (for obvious reasons). Be there, or be square diagnosed with Breast Cancer.

(0) Comments