Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

(Kanye West, on lookbook.nu)

As you may or may not know, my main man, Kanye West is dropping his fourth album (fifth, if you count my personal pre-College Dropout Kanye mixtape), 808s & Heartbreak on November 25th. Creeping up fast. And lately, the three released tracks are all I've been listening to. Well, Love Lockdown, not so much. I'm sure everyone has heard them, and this is a waste of a blog post, but I'll post 'em anyway:

Love Lockdown
Heartless
Coldest Winter

[edit: looks like there's a fourth leaked track, "Robocop"]

As for the rest of your weekend web-surfing, here's some Weekend Quick Hits:

  • Asher Roth's 'I Love College', yet another song to add to the iPod collection. Props for the 'Say it Ain't So' sample. Also, check him out on the cover of XXL sticking out like a sore thumb along side swag-lacker, Wale.
  • Guitar Hero World Tour comes out this Sunday, with even some midnight store releases for all the fiends. Hit IGN for a complete preview, and Wikipedia for the complete set list. Can't wait to flex my vocal skills on 'Beat It', oh man!
  • Speaking of video games, Fable 2 is absolutely addicting. If you don't see me in the streets (or posting), you know why.
  • UFC 90 - Silva vs. Cote goes down this Saturday - If I were Patrick Cote I would invest my fight money in a tombstone.
  • Lastly, with Halloween coming up here's a valuable life lesson. Well, I won't say it. I'll let the following videos speak for themselves. Part 1. Part 2.

(0) Comments