Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive



Finally we've got this thing rolling, the attic boys/kidz/society are officially in business. And finally, I can get back to what I'm used to: sharing random (yet worthwhile) garbage off of the interwebs.

Anyway, today I came across this pretty awesome blog, Little People (insert self-deprecating joke here). Which by the way, has nothing to do with "fashion, music, or Toronto". And I hope that's okay, because I really hope our readership isn't all hipsters. The blog chronicles this "street art project" where mini figurines are uniquely placed all along the London area. The figures are usually placed in some pretty odd locations, and are generally pretty funny. The sets are so small you'd most likely miss it, which sucks, because they're pretty snazzy.

Now I'm not usually one for "art", but it looks pretty cool, anyway. There's even a coffee table book with a collection of all of the pictures. Though, I'd have to refer to something GarbageJ told me once, "Books are just something you read, then you keep later to look intelligent", yeah, that's pretty much all it is. That said, nothing wrong with trying to look like a scholar.

Check it out.

(0) Comments