Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

What the hell!?!

So I'm trying to finish up this assignment where I'm supposed to come up with an ad (slogan and all) for chocolate Smarties. I did a little Google search to see if I can dig up anything inspirational, and I found a headline saying "Do your kids smoke Smarties?".

I find out that in the States, Rockets are called Smarties. Which sucks, cuz chocolate Smarties aren't in the U.S. and we all know M&M's are for pussies. From what I've read, Smarties were banned from Schools all over the U.S. because of kid trying to inhale it like smoke. Dying from a serious case of candy in your lungs sounds pretty soft to me. I'm sure little dude grabbed the highest grade of Sour Rockets from this kid for the video.

Sure looks like it.

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous On February 24, 2009 at 1:09 AM

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I loved this post.