Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

I guess its safe to say, Hip-Hop's still alive.I honestly almost gave up on listening to Hip-Hop as a whole recently, as I just figured out how dope the genre of Jungle/Drum & Bass was. Now, now, don't get me wrong, I'm still a "Head". Its not that I got bored of Hip-Hop, its just I was tired of digging for the good stuff. Maybe 75% of my Hip-Hop library is from the Golden Era. Speaking of being a "Head", PussyCatDolls just surpassed Jeru Da Damaja, and Mobb Deep for the most played song on my iTunes.

(8)I hate. This. Part. Right. Herrrre!(8)

Oh, and thanks to my cousin Joy for putting me on, Mos Def's been on loop since the start. Damn you, Joy.

Link: Here


(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On February 18, 2009 at 10:36 PM

    Wait......

    U never listened to Mos Def prior to my post/uploaded link?

    He's the hip hop thespian!

    Mos Def>>Talib Kweli>> Common>>Kanye

    ---your cuz(joy)

     
    GarbageJ On February 18, 2009 at 10:49 PM

    Callin me out! I never heard that song before.

    Black On Both Sides is forever!