Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

So one month down in '09, and as we promised the Attic boys are stepping their game up. We're going global, like my man Khaled. Since this is our year, I figure I should give you a run down on what's to expect in future. So what's up for February? [note to self: it's February and not febuary]

The month gets right into things with the Superbowl tonight. Not that anyone cares. Who's even playing? Also, with every year, we honour Saint Valentine by buying chocolates and $6 singing Hallmark cards. If I were a saint, I'd definitely want the same thing. So call up the bittie for Valentine's Day on the 14th. The next day, the NBA's best go head-to-head in the annual NBA all-star game. Check out the rosters here. Where's my man Larry Hughes at?! Finally, something I'm actually genuinely excited for, the month ends off with two Street Fighter related releases. If you followed me since thespringsteen (you haven't) then you'd know how excited I am for the release of Street Fighter 4. The MUCH anticipated fighter is set to bust heads and blow minds on Febuary 17th. Check out IGN's launch centre for everything Street Fighter 4. And if you're not pumped for this game, then you really, really suck. Capping off the month on Febuary 27th is the release of the Street Fighter movie, Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li. Which looks like absolute crap. I'm sure this trailer will confirm your suspicions. Not to mention Ken and Ryu aren't going to appear in the film at all. [Spoiler alert: the movie is going to suck]

But that won't ruin the fact that Febuary is going to be the month I blister my thumbs smashing heads in Street Fighter 4. Can't wait.

And be sure to catch the Megan Fox stickers coming out this month (I think). And get at me, Keon Cam, or Garbage if you still haven't gotten your stickers. I don't know what you're slacking for. They're dope.

(0) Comments