Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

(You don't want this guy coming down your chimney!)

Dear Santa,

1. Bitties
2. Bitties
3. More snow days!
4. Say what you will about polka-dots, but this awesome cardigan
5. A homework-less Christmas break
6. A pair of cheap, beater Soft Moc Moccasins
7. To catch up with my friends Seth, Summer, Ryan, and Marissa.
8. Wendys everyday
9. Guitar Hero 4 - This shit's insane!
10. $200,000 diamond chain, not to mention a grill
11. A gift card to HMV so I don't have to feel like such a pirate
12. Or The Renaissance (that'll save me some time)
13. Poker night, every night
14. For my university applications to somehow fill themselves out
15. A nice pea coat
16. My first hoodie (An american apparel one, just to piss GarbageJ off)
17. My first pair of real Hypebeast-looking Nikes
18. No school, son!
19. $$$ (to make it rain)
20. The Attic Society Tee's!

Yours truely,
Justin (the good one)

(It's about time I got this done!)

(3) Comments

  1. Anonymous On December 10, 2008 at 10:15 AM

    I would like an Attic Society sticker for Christmas...

     
    Anonymous On December 14, 2008 at 11:51 PM

    The Renaissance is pretty dope, and tah stickers are in the making!

     
    Yummy Mommy Mia On December 15, 2008 at 7:54 PM

    You need more hyperlinks for us old folks...

    "Allan, do you what 'bitties' are? I wonder where you get them. They seem to a hot Christmas item this year..."

    LOL