Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive



I'm sure everyone who reads the blog has just as bad a memory as I do, so it would be safe to assume no one remembers life six, seven years ago. The Diplomats? Wayne Wonder? Jenny from the block? Ring a bell? Well, those were the glory days: Neilson Park, Asian Avenue, and being physically active. I'm sure people know what I'm talking about. Anyway, to recapture those years I decided to pull a whole bunch of my favourite tracks from the pre-Youtube era, when everyone watched BET (106 & Park with AJ and Free! What!). Hopefully I found some gems we've all forgotten about (you can thank me through cash, thanks):

Usher, Lil Jon, & Ludacris - Lovers and Friends
David Banner - Like a Pimp
David Banner - Cadillacs on 22's
The Game, Ludacris, & Kanye West - Whole City Behind Us
Smilez & Southstar - Tell Me
Mannie Fresh - Real Big
Pharrell - Frontin' (Ft. Jay-Z)
Big Tymers - This Is How We Do It
DMX - Party Up
DMX - Where The Hood At
The Diplomats - I Really Mean It
Juvenile - Bounce Back (Ft. Birdman)
Jermaine Dupri & Jay-Z - Money Aint a Thang
Nappy Roots - Round The Globe
Wayne Wonder - No Letting Go
T.I. - Rubberband Man
Fabolous - Breathe
T.I. - You Don't Know Me
Freeway - What We Do (Ft. Jay-Z, Beanie Sigel)
Talib Kweli - Get By
Three 6 Mafia - Stay Fly
Tupac - Thugz Mansion (Acoustic) (Ft. Nas)

Malvern days!

1 Comment

  1. GarbageJ On December 19, 2008 at 5:08 PM

    I hated Wayne Wonder! It was always about Beenie and Sean Paul LMAO