Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

MANNY! MANNY! MANNY!
I recently got some stupid Trojan virus cuz I didn't update my Norton, so I haven't been on too often.

If you didn't know ($20 says you're not Filipino if you don't know), Manny Pacquiao won by TKO over the PayPerView King, Oscar De La Hoya. This puts Manny up with some of the premier fighters of today, such as Ricky Hatton, and even Floyd Mayweather Jr.

When Manny Pacquiao fights, its said that the crime rate in the Philippines drops to zero. They recently made a "Manny Pacquiao Day" in the P too. I'll stop there. I personally hate it when other Filipinos boost Manny like they know shit, when all they know is Manny. Don't sweat it, I know how dope he is! BEEF.

On another note, my uncle (Logan's pops) recently made a blog where he wrote an article on Manny in relation to being what the Filipino people have considered a "hero". I've only read about less than half way (my bad!) cuz I have the same attention span as Logan. In the last post of Logan's/my aunt's blog, it looks like he has more of an attention span than I do with that library toy. I'll get to reading soon.

(0) Comments