Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Even on my 1 month break (YEEEEEE!), I still find myself looking up whats good in the world of Advertising. If you didn't know, I take Creative Advertising over at Centennial. I basically learn the basics of what it takes to come up with ads (tv, print, radio, etc.), and some other shit that I forget, because not ALL of it is fun and interesting.
These Samsung ads (Note: There are no slogans involved) actually made me "lol" , but had me thinking about the level of volume that I keep my music at. Apparently, a loss in hearing when you're old is pretty serious (fo' reel, yo?) but how can you listen to Brooklyn Go Hard at a minimal? NO WAY. Theres been a couple of times when I'd be on the bus ride home from school, and I'd kinda fall asleep to a song that would be blasted (mind you, I always sit at the back of the bus to keep it thuggin'), forgetting that the song right after Brooklyn Go Hard was Hot n' Cold on my On-The-Go playlist. TRUE STORY.

(0) Comments