Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive


(Pre-swag)

Yeah, I bet by now you're sick of us. I mean all we ever do is blog about Kanye West anyway. But instead of posting about how awesome 808s was, because that's gone out of style, I decided to take everyone back to when Kanye REALLY killed the game. Back when he was on top of his game (pre singing).

For your entertainment, I gathered up all the tracks I could remember that Kanye produced and/or appeared on around the time he dropped College Dropout. His debut album, mind you! There were a bunch of gems I forgot about, tracks with Do or Die, The Young Gunz, that T-Mobile commercial song, etc. So if you think Kanye's killing it now with his autotune and man-bags, remember circa 2003-2004 when the Louis Vuitton Don was seriously grinding.

'Check it!':

Brandy - Talk About Our Love
Do or Die - Higher
Ludacris, The Game - Whole City Behind Us
Twista - Overnight Celebrity
Ludacris - Stand Up
Slum Village - Selfish
Dilated Peoples - This Way
Young Gunz - Can't Stop Won't Stop
Janet Jackson - My Baby
White Boy - U Know
Keyshia Cole - I Changed My Mind
Mobb Deep - Throw Your Hands In the Air
John Legend - Used To Love U
Alicia Keys - You Don't Know My Name
Common - The Corner
Talib Kweli - I Try
Camron - Down and Out
Jay-Z - Encore

The Game - Dreams

Common - Go

And for kicks, check this one, too.

Take that, Weezy!

(0) Comments