Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive



So this week I decided 'hey! I'm going to be socially conscious'. Being socially conscious while not buying any 'Legalize LA' american apparel tees. I watched a bit of CNN, trying to catch up on the Obama hype, but instead got caught up with all the cool gadgets they've got in studio. They had this Minority Report esque computer screen going one day, the next day they've got will.i.am beamed up hologram style. That's always cool. Everyday I'm getting closer to living out Star Wars (pre-Hayden Christensen, you know the good ones).

Anyways, onto your weekend indulgence:

  • This article on Wired, about single player video games vs. multiplayer video games, is pretty interesting. Gives some perspective on playing by yourself, which is pretty uncool nowadays, apparently. Personally, I've seen both sides, played my fair share of World of Warcraft, but now I don't even have Xbox Live to join in on some Gears 2.
  • Speaking of which! Gears of War 2 came out today, the culmination of a year's worth of hype. And it's well deserved too! Picked up my copy today, it's awesome man. I forgot how good video games actually are. (Nerd life)
  • Kanye's Anyway (ft. Kid Cudi) is my song right now! 808s & Heartbreak is shaping up as another buy for me. Then again, Kanye could release a series of audio books of him reading Twilight and I'd buy it.
  • ESPN's E:60 on Manny Pacquiao is real solid. I really enjoyed, especially since I'm probably among the 1% of Filipinos who don't order his fights on PPV. Coming into it, I didn't really even know he had a thick ass accent, shows how much I know. That said, Filipinos don't eat dogs!!
Peace!

(0) Comments