Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

So my boy Lupe (he's always been my boy, even though he got all Hipster) released some info. on his LAST album, LupE.N.D. He mentions in this video that it'll be a 3-disc album. CRAZY! To be honest, I think after this album releases, he's gonna come back with another stage name, seeing how he considered the name Lupe Fiasco a mistake. Hector Disaster sounds dope to me...
LMAO!

ON ANOTHER NOTE, now that the first semester of College is coming to an end, I'm beginning to feel the pressure. Usually I don't care too much about cramming (I'm 4th quarter clutch anyways), but I kind of have this feeling that I should stop. SO, I've came to the conclusion, that starting next Monday, I'll stop going on Facebook, seeing how I'm magically on it when I'm doing h.w. This experiment is gonna be a crazy one, so I'll write a day-to-day journal on here about how it goes.

(0) Comments