Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Santa's prepping...
And I'm not talking about me this time.

Is it just me, or are Christmas commercials crazy exciting? Not because theyre any good, but because it means its almost time. IMO, I've been a pretty good kid, adolescent, adult, person (once I turned 18, I dont even know anymore... I still get loot bags with novelty pencils and shit from my Aunts when my little cousins have bdays, no hate though, SHOUT OUT!), so I should be getting some dope shit.

Another thing that excites me is when my Mom gets excited and nags my Dad about grabbing the Christmas tree from the top storage part of the garage
. Its funny, cuz we've had the same fuckin tree since I was 5. Its slanted to one side (ready to tip over) but my Mom still does the whole Martha Stewart. When I was 11, my mom had a tendency to hide my presents that came in early, at the furthest point of the tree...

Being the nosy ass kid that I was/am (Facebook just made it so much easier, bitch! Shout outs to the gyal dem who show no shame, but show a lot more in front of their bathroom mirror, and then posting it. Dumbass), I couldn't help myself, but to try and crawl under there to see what was up.

You know the drill... doing your best to unwrap the gift by the parts where they're taped, and then trying to tape it back together... but this time, I heard my mom walking towards the living room. I did my best to try and crawl back out, but my ass was stuck out too much that it tipped over the tree. Sheeeeeit. But yeah, keep in mind this was just a story I made up to make this post look long.


*Budum-tshhh*

(0) Comments