Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

I'm tired of e-mailing Santa...
I'll just have dude read my blog. Here's my Top 20 things for Xmas '08, Mr. Clause, sir:
  1. Money
  2. Bitches
  3. Crack
  4. A bunch of Fam Jams
  5. An Xbox 360/PS3
  6. Mad pairs of 510's (because I'm Anti-Nudie... the ass pockets are too noticeable.)
  7. Dr. Dre's Detox (this is my WISH list, isn't it?)
  8. A new cell phone (I don't talk on the phone, but its just so I don't look like a sucka when I do)
  9. Serato
  10. My own laptop
  11. More hours from work, but less hours from work. More or less, I hate work.
  12. Tenichi!
  13. The bento box spot by Wellesley Station
  14. Another toque (I've been known as the Eskimo Kid around campus, with this thing on all the time)
  15. A Mishka tee
  16. Sweaters & hoodies (American Apparel is still a no-no in my eyes)
  17. More flannel
  18. I'm out of the whole sneaker thing, but I want these.
  19. I've had a sudden urge to go back to the Philippines (1 ticket is like $Bajillion). Thanks to my new Philippine channel on Rogers, I aspire to be an actor over there, and become the bad boy of Manila-wood. LMAO!
  20. I dream of a Christmas where all of my family are running down a hill, smiling (kinda like this). And its mad hot weather , because I see myself in cargo shorts and a white tee... but I'm falling like that one little girl in Little House On the Prairie...
I can only dream.

NOTE: The stickers are coming! I sweeeear!

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On November 20, 2008 at 8:50 PM

    What? No hyperlink for Bitches?!?

     
    GarbageJ On November 20, 2008 at 9:34 PM

    I don't have a picture of you, SORRY!