Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive




Nice Fade on the ass (no-homo)



Wholes in the crotch form massive sagging



These are one out of many Nudies that I have. When I first bought these jeans(14 months ago) they were my favourite jeans. Now they are baggy, beat up,skate jeans, smelly (due to only 2 washes 3 now ) and house Clothes. This is for you fucking idiots who wear your nudies and keep them "fresh". Nudies are not meant to be "put on ice" they are meant to be worn and beat up. I had these jeans for 14 months and only washed them twice. The other day they were smelly form skating so I had to wash them and now they are house clothes. These jeans have been through a lot. Make a long story short dudes who are into Nudies now ( you guys are REAL late) don't put them on ice beat them up because thats what they are for! I leave you with this:



Feel free so send me pics of your beat up Nudies at keoncam@gmail.com



Stay Tuned


~Keon Cam~

(0) Comments