Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Eargasm Pt.2

Rock The Bells is coming to Toronto... and this time when they say Toronto, they don't mean Missisauga. This may be something that I'm gonna be going to every year. Last year def. set the bar.

I remember it like it was yesterday. It was something like 4am, and me and Wonton (dude who makes the stickers) were the first people there, waiting in line for what was to be the most craziest thing I've ever been to. The weather was so cold and wet in the morning that me and Wonton had to willingly spoon under an umbrella. Jk. To think that I was already yawning and ready to go home when ATCQ was midway through their performance shows you how OD on Hip-Hop shit was.

On another note, here's a list of the performers:

-Nas
-Raekwon
-Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley
-Slaughterhouse (Royce, Joe Buddens, Crooked I, Joell Ortiz)
-Reflection Eternal (Kweli & Hi-Tek)
-Evidence & Alchemist
-KRS-One
-Buckshot
-Slum Village

Just to name a few.

So who's coming!?



(0) Comments