Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

If we were to leave, we'd let you know.

[Gay Fish]

So I'm FINALLY off school, if I haven't made it clear enough on FB. It feels so good sometimes to just wake up whenever I want, only to realize that I have nothing planned that day. It hasn't been like this for something like... a really long time. This means more blog post time, and a chance to help get The Attic Society back on track so we can get what we were set out to attain; Internet superstardom, and a "Hey aren't you those guys with that blog? OMG touch me!" status.

This summer, The Attic Society is planning to get more interactive with the readers. More stickers, more live-on-location videos, and my clever ass shit.

Look for us posted up by your nearest Starbucks. We hood.


(0) Comments