Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

My dude.


The one artist who I thought was gonna blow up, is already wanting to give up.

Kid Cudi posted an entry on his blog expressing how sorry he is for calling it quits after his first album. I think he's getting a little ahead of himself, cuz that shit hasn't even dropped yet, sooo wth...


I usually don't read posts by people who are on some Kanye-like "I'M GONNA TYPE IN ALL CAPS LIKE IM SCREAMING", and I don't read essays either, but it was an essay in all caps I ended up reading. Apparently he was falling into the dark hole of Hollywood, and wasn't feeling it. (Insert rich & slutty actress/heiress punchline here) Nah, too easy.

"IM TOO REAL FOR THIS HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL SHIT." says Cudi, in his blog. I'm real too, but yo nothing's realer than Vanessa Hudgens.


1 Comment

  1. clumsyharmonica On March 23, 2009 at 2:26 PM
    This comment has been removed by the author.