Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Yeah chill, Garbage J.'s still around.

So my uncle took me to my first club experience (Yo don't hate. My uncle's cooler than yours) and I was completely blown awayyy! I was in such awe of the whole thing that I walked around the place on my own, just to take it all in. I probably wasnt even in awe. Maybe it was just the grain being passed around in the main room. I dunno.

So we walk in the room, and my uncle tells me "just walk". So I start walking towards a set of stairs that looked like the dancefloor, cuz you know how I gets down. But as I'm heading for these stairs, my uncle taps me on the shoulder and says "No, thats V.I.P" and when that happened, I had this epiphany. Right at that very moment, I realized I wanted to be someone very important.

I'm just kidding. But that night, I realized that I wanted to take this hobby I had to the next level. I'm gonna practice my ass off this summer break (I got a long break), and hopefully somewhere down the line, get my big break. I wanna rock a party, kill it, and hook the Society up with V.I.P. Cuz we've BEEN important, and no one's ever acknowledged it! Sheeeit...

Note: Lets play wheres Waldo with the little asian guy (me). Once I found myself in the pic, I realized that I was the only one in blue light!
I'm so convinced that I'm the chosen one.

1 Comment

  1. DaddyAl On April 17, 2009 at 3:49 PM

    LOL...and you thought I was kidding when i said Jungle Parties are the best parties around :)

    You won't find a crowd as hype as Junglists...Hip-Hop crowds are too busy looking tough, House crowds are too busy trying to be good looking and sexy, Emo crowds sit there and cry, while Junglists PARTY!

    Let me know when you need a lesson in "Mixing Jungle 101"