Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

'09 is Grind Time.I've made a decision (with some approval of the team) that we will I will try to come out with a new pair of stickers every month. There will be two types of stickers. One being a bumper sticker in a 6"x2" size of just the URL that will come in a different colourway every time, and the other, a head-shot of someone worthy in a 4"x3" size. This month, I chose Mr. Bean, as last shown by Keon Cam. I dunno why, I just did. What... you don't think he was funny?

We will make as much as we can afford. From the looks of it, we can only afford as much as I can afford. BEEF. Speaking of which, Springsteen and I made a quick run to the West End of Toronto (which seems so far away from the East) to check out the printing place that will be making our stickers, this past Saturday. Whats beef is dude never replied to me asking when they were open. We arrive there, only to find out they're not open on weekends. THE STORE HOURS ARE NOT ON THE WEBSITE! Check for yourself here. I'll be sure to make a run back there after school on Thursday.

Stick around. Literally.

(0) Comments