Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Big Boss is back! Yes. The Big Boss is me. At least I like to think so.
To the dedicated fans of the blog (Yes, we have had a steady fan base. Of about 34 people), I/we apoligize for not regularly posting over this past month. We also mentioned a lot of things that were supposed to happen, WHICH WILL HAPPEN! But keep in mind, the 3 of us have lives outside of staying in "The Attic". Even Springsteen! Sheeeit. For those who ask, when the stickers come in (which will be coming in), everything else will go as planned; The photoshoot, the promotional tees, the new layout, and everything else. 2009 is the year!
So yeah, that whole thing about us having lives... I was just kidding. I got an Xbox 360 (Gamertag: HOMEFORM), and I took the car out every night I could. No real reason to stop blogging. LOL! As I waited for one of my games to load, I pondered what the blog was missing. Yes. I ponder. Why theres 177 members on our FB group, but only about 34 of them keep coming back. I personally think its time we take a different direction...

The Attic Society will plan to not only post random shit from around the web, but we will also get more personal and interactive by making various vlogs, and taking pics from different events from around Toronto, and also pics of just random ass shit from around the way. Cuz I figure random ass shit is always dope. There was one time that 2 lesbians were making out downtown at Nuit Blanche that come to think of it, wouldve been an awesome post. It was art.

Keep up!

(0) Comments